Thursday, December 04, 2008

Khana No Khazana

In a bid to pump my efforts on finding the eluding proton, my mother keeps coercing me to improve my culinary skills. 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach' she quips. What a glutton!!!! Not that I am a bad cook. I consider myself a very experienced cook considering the full-on appetizing and taste bud churning (unfortunately - the wrong way) experiences I've had while trying my hand at the heart rendering dishes.

However, keeping in mind the new age stomach cancer, diabetes, cholesterol and the age old obesity, I'd rather stick to the direct Kismat Connection than go maneuver through the Paapi Peth. What if he's the Calendar Khaana do types. I'll be languishing in the confines. There goes my world tour! Down the food tube!!

2 comments:

  1. thats kinda mouth watering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 PM

    Hey Rose,

    You seem all geared up to take the plunge.....
    Also considering your cookin escapades, can we expect cookies for Xmas??

    ReplyDelete