Friday, April 28, 2017

To all my teachers

Its been nearly nine years since I've updated the blog. So cheers to me getting back here again.

Thank you Lord for the gift of me.
Thank you Ma and Da for loving me.
Thank you Dush for all the fights
Thank you Mun for TV rights.

Thank you Titus Sir for the poet in me
Thank you Susan Tr for the crafts I did
Thank you Ancy Ma'am, for the numbers in my head
Thank you Tr Kauns for the literary pad.

Thank you Sir Talekar for the wonders you did
You transformed a nut into a whiz kid
Thank you Sir Balekar for the trust you showed
What I am today to you I owe

Thank you Maam Wenonah for the basics of C
Thank you Sir Pujari I did not fail in EG
Thank you Sir Nadkarni for your out of syllabus ppts
Because of it I understood bioinformatics

Thank you Maam Kavita for the database and sql
Thank you Maam Neena for the shoulder you lent
Thank you Maam Reena for the songs we sang in class
The project you mentored really helped us pass

I am indebted to so many mentors
Who shaped and moulded the best in me
The unsung heroes, the non applauded faces
Today I say a thank you for the blessings and graces.




No comments:

Post a Comment